Page order in child report

Hello, everybody!

I use Fast Report VCL 5 (v5.6.15) and have a problem with re-arranging pages in child reports which include additional pages of the parent report.

I want the pages of the child report to be printed first, but I am not able to rearrange the pages permamently.

It is indeed possible to define the desired page order temporarily by drag'n'drop (as described in the user guide), but the effect persists only for the first preview. Every time the child report is reloaded, the parent report pages have been moved to the left side again.

I have solved this temporarily by using two separate report files, but is it possible to achieve this using report inheritance and one single report file?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:33PM
    FR VCL doesn't have such feature

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.