Need help multiplying data

Hello i have a problem with printing quanity * price data this is how it looks atm

ycCBEPO.png

RT4f23T.png

What i want is to multiply the numbers in "Kvanitet" with "Pris/Enhet" for each row, does anyone know how to achieve this? im desperate

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited April 2018
    G'day Rasmus,

There a few ways to do this, and the choice of which is best depends on factors like what other special treatment your report might need, who will maintain the app, where your skills are strongest etc. Oh, and for really big reports, how the different options perform.

First option: a calculated field in the query that delivers the data to your report. (SQL skill)

Second option: use FastReport Script in a Memo / Text Object on the report. (Access to Report Designer and Script skill)

Third option: Calculate the value in the Delhi or C++ "before print" event for the relevant band. (Access to the IDE etc)

Based on the information in your post, I'd suggest second option. Under the TOTAL column, on the "detail" band add a Memo to your report, double-click on it, type
    [<ADOQueryMain."ANTAL">*<ADOQueryMain."PRISENHET">]

, and then click OK.

Cheers, Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.