Chart fixed value for x- and y-axis

ursurs
edited April 2018 in FastReport VCL 5
Hello, I'm new using fastreport with toad for oracle 12.10, fastreport Version 5.5.2.
I have designed a report with a chart over different organisation units using GroupHeader and GroupFooter. With the data and the Chart is everthing OK.
For reason to compare the different units I want to fix the value of the x- and the y-axes from 0 to 4.1. Like I can do with Excel (siehe image).
How can I do this? I haven't found something in the chart editor. Thanks for your help.

Comments

• ursurs
    edited 9:35PM
    I've found after several time and "try and errors" my solution (see attached document):
    under chart BottomAxis, Automatic=False, AutomaticMaximum=False, AutomaticMinimum=False then (scroll down to Maximum=4.1. The same for LeftAxis.

Greeting Urs

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.