Keeping Group Data Together

edited March 2018 in FastReport VCL 5
Hello,

I try to explain as simple as i can. My problem is with the groups. I have report as below :

Header
Group Header
DataBand
Group Footer

in DataBand i displayed expenses that staff made and group it by currency and i want all the expenses on the same page (normally it fit in one page but there are some other information before the expenses). I tried every option like keep group together, keep footer together and keep header together, theese options work but only on for the first group ( there are expenses Euro & USD it only keep together Euro it does not keep Euro & USD expenses together).

How can i keep together all data that belongs a group ?

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
boakoms.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.