Question about DBCrossTab

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to use a DB CrossTab to make this table, i tried but couldn't find a way to do it.

In my company i always avoided to use the DBCrossTab for some technical reasons, but this report seems to be perfect for it, unfortunately i don't have much experience with it, and tried to find a away to do, but to no success. Can anyone with a bit more experience with the component elucidate me?

What I need a statistics table with a configuration show on the picture.

All areas in color mean that there is a variable number of that column.

To be more precise:
- The number of buildings(in yellow) is variable among the locations
- The number of genders(in red) is variable (company policies)
- The number of scales(in blue) is variable

The genders and scales are variable, but all the genders are always shown, the list grows when a person with a new gender enters the company, and the number of scales grow when there is some change in that list, made by the company.

My question is, is the DBCrossTab able to do this type of table?

Thanks in advance.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.