Reinstalling - locate original setup sources

Hi,

I want to reinstall FR5, but I don't know where my "original setup sources" are.
Can you tell me where to find this files? Or tell me a name of one of the required files to search for?

Thank you.

Comments

• PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited February 2018
    On my systems I would be looking for fr5_6_8_all_pro.exe, which represents v5.6.8 and my "Pro" licence.

If you have a "Standard" ("Std") licence or were using an earlier version, you'd need to adjust the name accordingly.

Alternatively, log in to https://cp.fast-report.com/login to find your licence code and current downloads.

Cheers, Paul
  • edited February 2018
    Polomint wrote: »
    On my systems I would be looking for fr5_6_8_all_pro.exe, which represents v5.6.8 and my "Pro" licence.
    I have the original setup file on my PC, that's not the problem. I want to modify the setup to install FastReport for Delphi 10.2. In the setup wizard I am asked for the "original setup sources" (with a file selection dialog). The exe-file isn't accepted by the dialog.

Edit:
    After calling the original setup.exe, I can reinstall FastReport without locating the "original setup sources".
    :-)
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited 6:36AM
    ernschd wrote: »
    After calling the original setup.exe, I can reinstall FastReport without locating the "original setup sources".
    :-)
    >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.