Master Data Band Conditional Printing

edited February 2018 in FastReport VCL 5
I have a report that has a Master band, Detail Band and Subdetail Band. The Master Band is under a header that has Drill Down Enabled.
When the form is Expanded I want to be able to detect it in code so that I can use SubReports to change the way the data in the Master Band is printed.
I already use subreports and the code page to change the way individual lines are printed within the detail and subdetail bands but I am unable to figure out how to catch Expand Collapse for the whole report or a single item.
I am trying to avoid confusion as some of the information in the master band may also be contained in the detail band.
So when it is expanded it appears as if the information was included twice.
I thought I could use DrillState but it apparently not supported.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Feb 12, 2018

I may not be making myself clear as no one has suggested anything I just want to activate different subreports for expand and contract functions.
Similar to
Did he expand then display this subreport
Did he contract then this one.

Again any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank You

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.