How to Nest a Second Report Spec and send to Specific Printer

Dear Forum,

I currently use Fast-Report Version 5.0.4.
Which came with my Point Of Sale to print my invoices, receipts, Credit Notes, Proforms etc.

It is working ((Beautifully)) no problems.

However, my client has made a request which my software does not do.

And I am investigating if FAST REPORT could achieve very easily.

This is the senario... I need to print a (Receipt) to the Cashier and an (Invoice) to the Delvery Area.

Hence, I use the term (Nest).. either I nest the invoice with the receipt and hard code to the various printers "if that is possible"

or create a new report which simply calls both reports and send them to the desired hard coded printers.

I would preferr the latter senario to have a NEW Report CALL the (2) report specs (A -[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> and send to hard Coded Printers ... thus ->A to Small Receipt Printer Cashier and B to Epson FX810 Delivery Area... .. Any detail help - ((Sample Code)) on this matter would be very very great full. Many thanks in advance.[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.