13 month data array

edited January 2018 in FastReport VCL 5
Good Day,

I have been faced with a bit problem, I currently have a report that has been written in Pascal and need to make 1 change to it. I currently have a report that displays 12 months of data, and I have been asked to add a 13th month. For example, we are now in January! I need to display data from Jan2018, Feb2017, Mar2017, April2017, May2017, Jun2017, Jul2017, Aug2017, Sep2017, Oct2017, Nov2017, Dec2017 and then Jan2017.

Please could someone mail me or reply to this post if you feel you could assist with this issue, then I can send or post the code, I am not that strong on this level of Pascal development when it comes to arrays and header arrays. PLEASE HELP :>

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.