Need help with Fastreport built-in Planswift software

edited 12:14AM in FastReport 4.0
Hello everyone, I'm the kind of person that thoroughly searches the internet before asking for help, but this time can't find an answer. So hopefully someone here would be able to help me... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> So there is this Construction Takeoff software called Planswift, it has a built-in version of Fastreport, I believe is version 4.xx. So far I've managed to design some reports and learn the basics of Fastreport. I attached some screenshots so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about. This report are a list of materials that contains duplicates, so the report summarizes materials that are a alike and creates the material list report, so far so good, now each records/materials are categorized by the building they belong to as well for which floor they belong to. And this is where it gets tricky and I can't figure out a solution if there is one. I would like the header of the report to print the Building and/or floors that all the records belong to. So let's say all materials belong to "Building #1" and separated by "1st Floor" and "2nd Floor", the report should have that information on the header or anywhere at the beginning of the report. And if I filter out the records for 2nd Floor, then the report should only say, building #1 and 1st Floor. Hope I explain my case and someone can help me out, thanks in advanced.[/img]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.