Print Columns next page when two many columns

edited January 2018 in FastReport 4.0
Dear all,

I have to create a Report with a dynamic number of columns and the number of columns can be anything, therefore the layout can be wider than the page width.

I would like to know, how to force to print as follows:

Initial Layout:
Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4 Col5 Col6

Imagine the the PaperWidth allows to show only up to Col4, therefore I would like to print:

Page1
Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4

Page2
Col5 Col6

Page3
Col1 Col2 Col3 Col4

Page4
Col5 Col6

And so one.... It is something like Excel does, when the user tries to print more columns than can fit in the page, Excel automatically cuts it down in order to fit the pages and print it without any information loss.

How can I do that with Fastreport?

Sorry if the question already exists, but I have searched for this topic and I have not found anything that solves my problem.
I hope I have been clear with my problem.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards,
Mireia.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.