Child Band has to be printed on every page if GroubHeader is aktive

MrBluesMrBlues Germany
edited 7:02AM in FastReport 4.0
Hallo,

I'm using Fastreport 4.15 and searching for a solution for printing a Child Band on every Page when according GroupHeader is not finished. My Report is build like this:

-- GroupHeader1
-- GroupHeader2
-- GroupHeader3
-- ChildBand GroupHeader3
-- MasterData
-- ChildBand MasterData
-- GroupFooter3

In ChildBand GroupHeader3 is a heading line as text ('Adress Date ...'). This heading has to be printed on the top of every page if MasterData is greating a new page. But I have only the possibility to say in GroupHeader3 "Reprint on new Page".
As a result, fastreport prints the GroupHeader3 information and the ChildBand GroupHeader3. But I only want to print the ChildBand Information. Is there a solution for this problem.

I have added 2 pictures

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.