TChart Left Axis problem

edited December 2017 in FastReport VCL 5
You can see in the attached pictures I am having an issue with the first point on a line chart.

The chart is a listing of lap times in a R/C car race. So the first value on the X axis should be 1 (as in 1st lap). In the pics, the 2 attached files are Chart_Min1 and Chart_Min_0. The Chart_Min_1 has the minimum X value set to 1, and Chart_Min_0 has the minimum X value set to 0.

In Chart_Min_0, for the X Axis I used SetMinMax(0, 18); The first lap values are displayed correctly, the Green line is Gregory, and his first lap time was 16.630, and that is displayed on the chart, but it's displayed as lap #0, not #1 as I would like. I included this picture to show that the Chart_Min_1 has a flaw.

In Chart_Min_1, for the X Axis I used SetMinMax(1, 18); Note the first lap time for Gregory is 16.3, which is his second lap. So the first lap is not displayed for any of the 3 racers.

I tried in the Chart_Min_0 putting in a null item first for lap 0, but it didn't work. I started the data string with a semi colon instead of the first lap time. Something like this pChart1->SeriesData->Items[0]->YSource = ";16.6;16.3;17.0";

So basically I want to chart lines to look like the lines in Graph_Min_0, but the X Axis to look like the values in Graph_Min_1 (1-18)

Thanks for the help

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.