How to make an overlay band cover the whole page?

Hello all,

I want to place an object (let's say a memo, but might also be a picture) in the center of the page behind all other objects. At the moment I'm using an overlay band and put the memo in it with Align=baCenter, put this doesn't put the memo into the center of the page background as intended. I also tried a lot of other configurations but nothing did the trick.

Can you help me with that issue?

Best regards,
Uli

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 4:54AM
    Set TfrxOverlay.Height = Page.Height
  • edited 4:54AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Set TfrxOverlay.Height = Page.Height
    I'm trying
    procedure Page1OnBeforePrint(Sender: TfrxComponent);
    begin
      Overlay1.Height := Page1.Height;
    end;

but get "Undefined identifier 'Height'" for Page1. "Page.Height" doesn't work because "Page" is undefined.
  • gpigpi
    edited 4:54AM
    set height of TfrxOverlay band = height of TfrxReport page without margins (by mouse in the FR Designer)
    If you use code only - look at Object Inspector (PaperHeight property - height of paper in mm, paper's margins in mm too)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.