[dcc32 Fatal Error] fs_isysrtti.pas(622): F2039 Could not create output file 'C:\DATA\Delphi\LIB

mierlpmierlp Netherlands
edited 9:54AM in FastReport VCL 5
Hi,

When compiling/building older project i got this message.
I use Fastreport 5.6, did a uninstall, deleted all files, did a reinstall of 5.6
but still the same problem. The path is correct and can't find out
whats wrong.

Did it again based on 5.8 and still same problem

Regards Peter

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:54AM
    Set full permissions for 'C:\DATA\Delphi\LIB\FastReport 5 VCL Standard\ folder or run Delphi with "Run as administrator" option
  • PolomintPolomint Australia
    edited November 2017
    gpi wrote: »
    Set full permissions for 'C:\DATA\Delphi\LIB\FastReport 5 VCL Standard\ folder or run Delphi with "Run as administrator" option
    G'day GPI,

You and I are having this conversation elsewhere, but "for the public" can I restate that many of us are uncomfortable about running Delphi / RAD Studio "elevated" as it can mask other problems with code. And Changing UAC on folders may likewise be frowned upon.

Could the FastReport Architects investgate a future move of Source to a User folder (either Public or <current user> depending on installation choice?

That way you don't force some of us to have difficult conversations with the Risk and Security experts in our organisations!

Cheers, Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.