how to convert frx to fr3

hi

Is there a way to convert a frx file to fr3 ?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 2:34AM
    Open frx file in the FR.Net designer, go to menu File-Save as and select fr3 file type
  • edited 2:34AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Open frx file in the FR.Net designer, go to menu File-Save as and select fr3 file type

I use fastreport.net 1.9.21, but there isn't fr3 file type in File-Save as menu
  • gpigpi
    Use latest FR.Net
    Use latest FR.Net

after converted fr3 ,fr3 lost most object ,like lineobject,code128,qr-code, only frxmemoview saved.I use fastreport 2017.4.7 trial version

could someone help me ?
  • gpigpi
    akai1203 wrote: »
    could someone help me ?
    Create support ticket in the FR.Net category or write to support@fast-report.com
    could someone help me ?
    Create support ticket in the FR.Net category or write to support@fast-report.com

thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.