How to connect to remote server

Hi professional reporters,
I am always use fast report data source to create my report and filtering my data via sending parameters from inside my application environment using the same connection string for application and report IDE ,so if i have a remote server i can save server name any how for my application but how i can do so for fast report in order to connect to that remote server , i know that if i register data source from inside application may no need to ask but this is my designing way so how to resolve it.

Thanks

Comments

• edited 4:11AM
    at report script:
        private void _StartReport(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
          string OldConnectionString = Report.Dictionary.Connections[0].ConnectionString;
          string newConnectionString = OldConnectionString.Replace(@"D:\database.mdb", @"D:\temp\database.mdb");
          Report.Dictionary.Connections[0].ConnectionString = newConnectionString; 
        }

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.