How detect the Start and the End of PDF Export

hi, everyone

I need detect the start and the end of PDF Export, I need to save the PDF file to Database but I dont know how I could handle this events.

TFrxPDFExport component has two event: BeginExport and BeforeExport, but it does not has an AfterExport or EndExport event handler.

Could you help me please?

Best Regards

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:27AM
    unit Unit1;

interface

uses
      Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Variants, Classes, Graphics, Controls, Forms,
      Dialogs, frxClass, frxExportPDF, frxPreview, frxDsgnIntf, Menus;

type
      TForm1 = class(TForm)
        frxReport1: TfrxReport;
        frxPDFExport1: TfrxPDFExport;
        SaveDialog1: TSaveDialog;
        procedure FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
        procedure frxReport1Preview(Sender: TObject);
        procedure PDFExport(Sender: TObject);
      private
        { Private declarations }
      public
        { Public declarations }
      end;

var
      Form1: TForm1;

implementation

{$R *.dfm}

procedure TForm1.PDFExport(Sender: TObject);
    begin
         if SaveDialog1.Execute then
           begin
             //frxPDFExport1.FileName:=SaveDialog1.FileName;
             //TfrxPreview(frxReport1.Preview).Export(frxPDFExport1);
             //create and save the PDF file to Database here
           end;
    end;

procedure TForm1.FormCreate(Sender: TObject);
    begin
         frxReport1.ShowReport;
    end;

procedure TForm1.frxReport1Preview(Sender: TObject);
    var i, j, mi: integer;
    begin
           TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).PdfB.OnClick:=PDFExport;
           for i := 0 to frxExportFilters.Count - 1 do
             begin
               if TfrxCustomExportFilter(frxExportFilters[i].Filter).ClassName = 'TfrxPDFExport' then
                 mi:=i;
             end;
           TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).ExportPopup.Items[mi + 2].OnClick:=PDFExport;
           for i:=0 to TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items.Count-1 do
             begin
               if TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i].Caption=TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).SaveB.Hint then
                 begin
                   for j:=0 to TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i].Count-1 do
                     if TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i][j].Caption=TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).ExportPopup.Items[mi + 2].Caption then
                        TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i][j].OnClick:=PDFExport;
                 end;
               if TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i].Caption=TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).PdfB.Hint then
                 TfrxPreviewForm(frxReport1.PreviewForm).RightMenu.Items[i].OnClick:=PDFExport;
             end;
    end;

end.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.