Hi
I want to create simply graph based on the following data

Region Number

NW 20
SE 10
NW 9
SW 22
EL 15

By default Series1 | Data Tab X = (region) and Y (Number)
Under <Values> tab I kept as default

A 1
B 2
C 3
D 4

X value Y Value

The output for label showing also the Y values(Number) instead of X (Region) as shown below on the print screen.
I can handle through Labels tab but only way to display under <Pattern> field I 've to pass the Parameter like
#VALX: #VALY
but its showing both where I want the <Number> field should display inside the graphs and <region> number field should be on the right.

Is there any guide to build the graphs or under <Values> tablsParameter tab X value: and Y Value , I have to type the values (A , 1) , will be replace as (NW , 1) or (B,2) will be (SE,2)
not sure so I have 20+ region , under <Values > tab do I have to type like thi
X value Y value:
NW , 1
NE , 2
SW , 3
SE , 4
SN , 5
more...

?

Hope it make sense
Kind regards,
Farhan

Comments

• edited 10:58PM
    Similarly on the graph why its not showing all the Y Region name .. as the attached Bar chard below
    why its not showing the othe Region name only showing specific. how can I show all the Region name for each Bar?
    Kind regards,
    Farhan
  • edited 10:58PM
    For my X-axis I can't see any X-axis only showing 3 as highlighted in circle . why?
    Is any one can help me please show picture
    its only showing three value hightlied with circle not showing in the outside , so I had to VAL X for Stacked-100% where the chart values is 100% but its not the right way to handle
    it should pick up the X-value by itself
    hope make sense
    thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.