Two page report printing more than one page 1?

Hello everyone. I've made a few multi-page reports already and this seems to work pretty smoothly generally.

I created a new report with a page1 and a page2 and when I print the report it prints page1, page1, page2... Instead of page1, page2.

It is putting page2's data on the second page1... The only difference is that it is (oddly) removing the data in the middle...

I've been trying to figure out why this is doing this for the last couple of days and no matter what I do it is the same result.

Does anyone know what would cause this? I've attached an example so that you can see what I'm talking about.

I've also attached the frx file so that anyone can see that I only have the page1 and page2 set up.

Thanks again for your help and insight.

Comments

• edited October 2017
    why you create 2 pages, one page is enough

if you want to put stamp 'continued' on the paper #2 or maybe paper #3, you can do it with script

if you want to know how many pages are actually printed just before printing, use doublepass, menu 'report => options => general'
  • edited October 2017
    for example, the output is attached pdf and take a look at frx file
  • edited 11:05AM
    Thank you very much, I thought that the proper way of doing this (because I was making a change to the layout) was to create a second page.

I was able to use your suggestion and it is working perfect.

Thank you very much for your help again! >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.