Start New Page with Header?

Hello everyone,

I am excited to finally be understanding Fast Reports better, and can't wait to start using it regularly in my projects!

I saw that I can set a Data band to "Start New Page", which is awesome because I want to separate out this data in a clear way. I was able to configure the Data band to Start a New Page and it works well.

The only issue I am running into is that it isn't printing the page header (Report Title band) on these new pages. I went through all of the settings and properties that I can find, but I don't see an option that seems to cause the Report Title to be printed on these Start New pages...

I do have the Report Title set to PrintOn all of the pages, so I figured it would print on these pages as well.

How do I get the Report Title to print on all of my pages?

Thanks again,

Comments

• edited 10:03AM
    I was able to figure out the issue. I had my header in a header on one of my pages, but the content page had it in a Report Title.

I moved it into a Header (Where it should have been), and it's fixed.

Just in case anyone else runs into that.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.