Universal server

Hello,

I'm looking for a custom web server I can use to serve static html pages, "active" html pages I create from inside my dephi application based on parameters I receive from an XML request (kind of custom or propietary ASP pages) and reports.

I think FastReports Server is very close to it, so I'd like to know if it is possible to access the http request and act accordingly.

If that is the case, it's the ideal solution for me, otherwise I'll still purchase it, but I need to make my own web server and deploy the two of them (which is something I'm not very interested on doing).

Best regards,

Luis Ontaneda
Infoblock S.A. de C.V.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.