Adding a TfrxChartView next to a DetailData Band

edited 11:47AM in FastReport VCL 5
Hi,

I have the following bands on my report: a group header, detail data band and a group footer.
I'm trying to add a simple Chart next to the data.
When the chart is drawn, I only see the last line of the detaildata band.

If I move the chart below the bands, then all the data is shown correctly. (See the attachments)
I've tried changing the stretched and shiftmode properties of the bands, but it still shows only 1 row of data.
How can I display the chart next to the table without losing the data.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 11:47AM
    Try to show detail data in the subreport or use additional dataset for chart
  • edited 11:47AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Try to show detail data in the subreport or use additional dataset for chart

Thank you, that worked. I added a subreport and moved the existing data bands into the the subreport.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.