Second page: external file print?

edited 9:26AM in FastReport VCL 5
Hello,

My FastReport prints out the details of a contract (customer name, data, items).
This is maximum one page.

My customer wants to print on the other side of the sheet (he has duplex printer) the content of a file (which is the fixed part of the contract).

The question is after printing my first page, how can I print on the other side of the same sheet the contents of a file e.g. Word, Pdf?

Thank you very much.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:26AM
    Use second TfrxReport page and assign TfrxReport.Dataset with contracts dataset. Report will be prepared for each record of dataset
  • edited 9:26AM
    gpi wrote: »
    Use second TfrxReport page and assign TfrxReport.Dataset with contracts dataset. Report will be prepared for each record of dataset
    Maybe you misunderstood me in this.

It doesn't matter how many records are in the dataset it would be one more page only (with the same content).
    Is there a way to print Word or Pdf files with FR?

Thank you.
  • gpigpi
    edited 9:26AM
    Use TfrxOLEView - it may print first page of PDF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.