Help- Coding a custom report for attendance managment program

I need help guys, i am using Attendance Management Program with a built-in report generator. My problem is that i want to edit the staff on/off duty report into a report that our Civil Service Commission is prescribing.., now i copied how the prescribed report would look like but i dont know how to code the white boxes into which data field i should use especially in the Arrival/Departure fields, i would to get data from clock in and clock out into the arrival departure fields.

Please see my attachment for my progress..., the other one is the not so default report that i've been editing the other one is the prescribed report form.

Thanks for helping in advance.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 10:08PM
    I think better to ask your application developers how to do this. If your developers will have a problem - they may contact FR support support@fast-report.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.