Two Matrix Overflow

I have a report that has two Matrix objects in the same data band and am having an issue with the objects expanding and overflowing over the band below. If the matrix object on the left expands then the band grows OK to allow the matrix to expand but if the right hand matrix grows larger than the one on the left then the problem occurs, I have attached a screenshot showing this.

Anyone have any ideas why this happens and how to stop it?

Comments

• edited May 2017
    what if you put the second matrix in child band...
  • edited 2:06AM
    If I do that then they are not side by side, see attached
  • edited May 2017
    since matrix object calculate data band height automatically, i guess you may try the order of the object, open and edit frx file directly with notepad, check if matrix1 is earlier than matrix2. If it doesnt work, you have to drop the side-by-side idea.
    try to use subreport side-by-side trick....
    Many thanks, using two sub-reports has worked

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.