Is there a easey way to use DevExpress components in FastReport Dialogs (including skin)

Hello all!

I need to use my own components, created by DevExpress ancestors, in FastReport dialogs and script. I see in the Developers Manual how to do this creating more components and a lot of code.

There is any shortcut to do this?

Somebody already did it?

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 1:37PM
    See a sample for old TdxDBLookupTreeView in the attach
  • edited 1:37PM
    gpi wrote: »
    See a sample for old TdxDBLookupTreeView in the attach
    Hi gpi!

Thanks by the examples. I compare with my code and there is no diferences (except due to version of fr and devexpress) but the components doesn't visible in the dialog controls toolbar at design time and in runtime there is no components visible in the toolbar.

The classes is being displayed in the "classes" list either in design and runtime.

Did any idea why?

I really thanks any help.

Best regardless.
    Edward Fernandes

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.