Image doesn't appear

edited April 2017 in FastReport 4.0
Hello,

I have designed a report with a background image which works well on run and design time. When I open the fr3 file in design time on another machine the image doesn't appear or it seems like it is present in the report and hided by something since when I double click in the picture component the picture dialog box show me the image. Have you please any idea from where it comes the problem ?
Here is test.fr3 in attachment.
Thank you

NB :
The problem appear for all reports which have a background image.

Comments

• edited 7:53PM
    Hello,

I noticed that in the second machine when I drop a TrfxReport on a form I can set the background image. So FR is well installed on that machine. The problem comes when I move the project from the machine to another.
  • gpigpi
    edited 7:53PM
    Install third-party TfrxAdvPictureView component
  • edited 7:53PM
    Thanks for the answer.
    Sorry I did not mentionned that the fr3 file contains the TfrxAdvPictureObject component anyway it is in my attachment I posted here.
    Is the TfrxAdvPictureObject is also called TfrxAdvPictureView or is not the same component ?
    Thanks
  • gpigpi
    edited May 2017
    This component doesn't included in the Fast Report, this is third-party component and it should be installed too
    You may download it here: http://www.fast-report.com/en/forum/?p=/discussion/11634
  • edited May 2017
    I already used the two version in my fr3 files. In my disk I have these versions.
    Anyway I installed the last version frxAdvPicture 5.00 as you advice and now it works fine. Thanks GPI

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.