Date Field in Dialog stretched

Two days ago I was creating reports just fine.

Yesterday my date field in a dialog looks like the attached image. It is all stretched out.

It is ONLY on this computer. I tried it on my laptop, on my clients machines, etc.. everything is normal.

Can't figure out why a date edit on my dialog forms ON THIS PC ONLY is stretching like this.

It is not a date formatting issue in windows. System dates and all date fields in our software display perfectly.

It is ONLY the date fields on the dialog form.

And it does it when I am in design mode, or if i'm running the report as an end user.

Anyone have any idea what happened and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Chris

Comments

• edited 1:02PM
    also- to clarify, i stretched both date fields wide so you can see the spacing it is doing. Normally they are just standard width to accommodate a short date.
  • gpigpi
    edited 1:02PM
    Try to disable styles in the application, themes in the Windows
  • edited 1:02PM
    gpi wrote: »
    Try to disable styles in the application, themes in the Windows

That was the first thing we tried. Even rolled back windows updates from the night before.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.