PDF export Html1 textbox

edited 12:21AM in FastReport .NET
Hi i??m trying to print to PDF a report but Html1 don??t Show text but in preview all ok?
Thank you

Comments

• edited 12:21AM
    please post the screen capture....
  • edited April 2017
    Web text ,Preview looks good but exporting dont show
  • edited April 2017
    XPs is working
  • edited April 2017
    are you using the latest version? (2017.2.x)

i tried to export from code, looks fine...
    using (FastReport.Report report = new FastReport.Report())
    {
        report.Load(HttpContext.Current.Server.MapPath("~/App_Data/report.frx"));
        report.RegisterData(datatable, datatable.TableName);
        report.Prepare();
        using (MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream())
        {
            using (FastReport.Export.Pdf.PDFExport pdf = new FastReport.Export.Pdf.PDFExport())
            {
                pdf.Title = "Report Title";
                pdf.Name = "Report Title";
                pdf.EmbeddingFonts = false;
                report.Export(pdf, ms);
            }
            ms.Position = 0;
            HttpResponseMessage response = new HttpResponseMessage(HttpStatusCode.OK);
            response.Content = new ByteArrayContent(ms.ToArray());
            response.Content.Headers.ContentLength = ms.Length;
            response.Content.Headers.ContentType = new System.Net.Http.Headers.MediaTypeHeaderValue("application/pdf");
            response.Content.Headers.ContentDisposition = new ContentDispositionHeaderValue("inline") { FileName = "report.pdf" };
            return response;
        }                                    
    }

Hi no 2017.1.22 like this you direct Export to Pdf right?
    maybe font problem, are you using uncommon font?
    I dont Now i attach report and PDf
    Thank You
  • edited April 2017
    pdf export maybe unsupported, there is no documentation for htmlobject, i think the purpose of htmlobject is to embed full html codes in web report, according to release notes:

Version 2016.4
    [Core]
    + added new HtmlObject for using in the WebReport or HTML export
  • edited April 2017
    Thank you but in that case how can i get a correct formated text in the report? i have try Richtext.
    sample "
    - No corrente mês continuaram as reparação das portas corta fogo e respectivas verificação as mesmas recuperando algumas.
    - Foram colocadas armaduras novas na zona exteriores e armaduras de emergência nos estacionamentos.

"
    CONCLUSOES text COLLATE Latin1_General_CI_AS NULL,

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/edito.../defaultcs.aspx

ipong wrote: »
    pdf export maybe unsupported, there is no documentation for htmlobject, i think the purpose of htmlobject is to embed full html codes in web report, according to release notes:

Version 2016.4
    [Core]
    + added new HtmlObject for using in the WebReport or HTML export
    for richtext object, just create a document with wordpad, save it, then you may open it from fastreport richtext object
    And from MVC how can i get the same formated text... that is my problem
    Thank you
  • edited April 2017
    personally, i will use jquery html editor, then display it in fastreport (htmlobject)

http://www.jqwidgets.com/jquery-widgets-do...ted.htm?search=
    yes but htmlobject isin`t exporting well to Pdf corect? has to be in Richobject ?
    jquery text editor produces html, you need to convert from html to rtf at your server, then display it to fastreport.

there are commercial code such as gembox.document , sautinsoft.htmltortf, https://demos.devexpress.com/MVCxRichEditDe...ent/LoadAndSave
    Ok but i prefer in that case TextBox and like that direct print >

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.