Selecting smaller fontsize in report during create report

I have filled a memo. this memo is alligned with [baWith] and font.size to 36. Now the value of the memo is larger then displayed. Wordwrap is set off to set the value on one line. If the value of the memo is larger then displayed on screen is it possible to decrease the font.size to a smaller one like 32 or 24 to get the whole text filled in the line in the report?
If I draw in canvas I can determing the width of the sentence. If it will not fit I can take a smaller font size to put the whole sentence on canvas.

I hope this can be done in FR.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.