FastReport VCL 6

PolomintPolomint Australia
edited March 2017 in FastReport VCL 5
OK firstly I am a happy FastReports VCL 5 / FastCube 2 user. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> But, I am very interested in the "teaser" about FR VCL 6 posted elsewhere. I'd like to be in the position to: - evaluate the new features and improvements (and deprecations / retirements) of the new version before committing to an upgrade (and presumably a new licence fee) - understand the effort involved in the upgrade process, and if there will be any reduction in support for previous versions of RAD Studio (e.g. retiring versions before Berlin) - know what (if any) contra-indications there might be - hear if there is likely to be a beta-test programme Does the team at FR intend to provide early data on FR VCL6 to help with the transition? Could we have a new "FastReport VCL 6" sub-forum perhaps as a way of communicating with the user community on this next big step?[/img]

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 5:49AM
    FR VCL 6 beta doesn't available at this moment, so, there are no any info about new features and improvements
    When FR VCL 6 beta will be available - news will be appear on the FR's site

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.