TeeChart in Group Header

I have a MasterData band with a group header. In the group header I have placed a TeeChart. The chart series are connected to the MasterData band. The Group header is as large as a physical paper page and is meant to show the graph and a few other summary items, before the main part of the report. I have the report set as a 2-pass report (but the single pass doesn't work either). The dataset has over 100 records to step through and each new record in the MasterData is set to start a new page.

The data that populates the chart is offset by one record. For example, the data from first record ends up populating the chart located in the group header for the second record in the dataset. How do I get it to "fire" early enough to populate the chart on the correct page?

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 3:24AM
    you can.t do it that way the chart is trying to print before it has data.
    same problem as trying to show group totals in the header.
    however you can get around this using fixed data(striings )for the chart and a 2pass report
    the chart values must be stored in arrays on the first pass and passed to the chart on the second pass.
  • gpigpi
    edited February 2017
    See a demo report template for FRDemo in the attach
  • edited 3:24AM
    Thanks for the help. That worked perfectly

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.