"Merge" some records in multi column band

Hi all!

I want to have a report that is "mostly" 2 column but some records occupy two "cells", like the first record in this mockup:
[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Best regards, Uli[/img]

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 12:30AM
    Attach your current report template (fr3) and prepared report (fp3)
  • edited 12:30AM
    Our "real" report contains custom report views that don't work without our business logic, so the fr3 alone won't work. I'm attaching a little sample project derived from the PrintArray demo instead:
  • gpigpi
    edited 12:30AM
    See modified test project in the attach
  • edited February 2017
    gpi wrote: »
    See modified test project in the attach
    Thanks, I'll try tomorrow!

Edit: Checked it - works like a charm. That Engine thing is cool! > Thanks a lot again for your help!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.