More endless height trouble

The last time I had trouble with endless height I rearranged the report so it had a subreport and that fixed the issue.

But now I have a series of reports that I run consecutively. It's the results from a race. So the first report is a listing of the racers and their laps and race time.

The second report that is appended to the first report is a listing of their individual lap times.

Then the 3rd report is a overall standings for the event.

This all works perfect.....on paper.

But now I'd like to make an endless height JPG. If I export to JPG I get page breaks which I do not want.

I tried after each ->LoadFromFile() I called

((TfrxReportPage *)ReportPrintResults->FindObject("Page1"))->EndlessHeight = true;

This just creates a damaged report (see attached). The 2nd report is just cut off and the 3rd is a separate JPG.

What is the best way to generate the same report, but with endless height = true?

Thanks!

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 7:49PM
    Create small demo project with error and send it to support@fast-report.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.