SubReport Follow

Hello,

we changed our report software to Fast-Report recently on our company. were using RB before.

since i am not very experienced on FR need help on subreports.

as you can see in the design.jpg , in subreport i made my desing as it should be. last line i used in subreport ( whic name is 'aciklama' ) is description section and it can be more than 1 line, it could go up 4-5 lines. if the description more than 1 line it overlaps on the below line since the description size is not static.

there was an option in RB for kind of theese situations but i cant find a solution for the FR.

can somebody help ?

Thanx in advance.

Comments

• gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    edited 1:39PM
    check the bands allow split property
    you may need to set it for thr band that contains the subrep also
  • edited 1:39PM
    Thanks for reply, just tried to allow split option, and it doesnt seems to be working in this case.
    gordk wrote: »
    check the bands allow split property
    you may need to set it for thr band that contains the subrep also
  • gordkgordk St.Catherines On. Canada.
    check the allow stretch prop of the band containing the subrep
    also the print on parent property of the subrep object
  • edited 1:39PM
    allow stretch prop was selected and print on parent property didnt make any difference.

i try to explain to prevent misunderstanding, on the com image you can see there are 3 topic.
    1- Container no 2 - Container Type 3- KAP ( Description )

Since container no and type is 1 line, there is no problem, but description can be multiline, and overlapping text you see in the description area is belong the line 1 ( which is container DFSU... ) .

What i am asking is why line height wont change to suit description area ?

btw thank you very much for help.
    gordk wrote: »
    check the allow stretch prop of the band containing the subrep
    also the print on parent property of the subrep object
  • gpigpi
    Send your current report template (fr3) and prepared report (fp3) to support@fast-report.com
  • edited January 2017
    hello,
    problem solved by turning on strech property of the data band.
    thanks for help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.