Problem exporting to PDF 2 copies of a report

Hi
I have the next problem: when i print report in a printer, the report works fine, printing the same report twice (2 copies), the first copy with the text "original" and the second with the text "duplicate" by setting in the report code:

frxGlobalVariables := 'ORIGINAL';
frxGlobalVariables := 'DUPLICATE';

And delphi code:

report.PrintOptions.Copies:= 2;
if report.PrepareReport(True) then
report.Print;

When i try to export to PDF without using a printer, i use a TfrxPDFExport component and the delphi code:

report.PrintOptions.Copies:= 2;
if report.PrepareReport(True) then
report.Export(frxPDFExport);

The above code generate a PDF file that contain only one copy with the text "ORIGINAL". I need the PDF file to contain two copies in the same way as printing to the printer, the first with the text "ORIGINAL" and the second with the text "DUPLICATE".

I hope that somebody can help me... Thanks for any idea...

Comments

• edited November 2017
    wrote:
    Exactly the same problem same method, result a 1 page PDF.
  • gpigpi
    edited 3:50PM
    FR's export filters exports one copy only, so you should create report with two copies (original and duplicate) and then export this report to PDF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.