Master --> Detail --> Sub Detail ???

Hi,

I have a master detail relationship in a query where the detail references the master via a parameter such as "Where Detail.MasterID = :MasterID". This work well. I now want to add a sub detail that links to the detail table (not the master) as in:

Master Table -->
Detail Table -->
Sub Detail Table

So the sub detail would be something like "Where SubDetail.DetailID = :DetailID"

Is this possible in FR? How would it be setup in Delphi? I have tired various techniques but I have not had any success.

Thanks!

Dave

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 9:10AM
    wrote:
    Is this possible in FR? How would it be setup in Delphi?
    If you use Delphi's queries, you may reopen subdetail query in the detail query OnAfterScroll event

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.