Export to csv-file

Hi

I can't find csv export!!

I can't use excel-export

Will it never be there?

Henning

Comments

• edited 11:04PM
    There is no such filter in FR3. We don't plan to develop it in the near future.
  • edited 11:04PM
    The page http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/variants.php says that all versions of FR3 (basic, standard, professional and enterprise) have CSV exports. Problems with exporting in FR2.x were the ONLY reason I upgraded to FR3. THIS IS FALSE ADVERTISING!!! (Seriously guys, how hard would it be to include a csv export filter? csv is one of the simplest file-types to write!!)
  • edited June 2005
    Not so easy when you have a lot of requests more importants (like bugs) to develop...

I'm sure that when FR team can develop it, they will... Until that, just be patience... I can assure FastReport's was the best choice for Report's developing...

PS: I'm only an user...

About Excel filter, what's wrong?

regards.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.