Dataset filed references

I would like to know if there is a way to refer generically to the fields of the masterdata's dataset, without having to specify it directly?
In practice, I often have to print the same fields but on a different masterdata, I can not just copy / paste of the first and in the second one change the dataset to work on only, I have to get into each text object instead and change the reference to the data set: for example, if I have a box in the first masterdata (working on Dataset1) pointing to "Dataset1.Myfieldname" in the second one (working instead on dataset2) I have to change it manually with "Dataset2.Myfieldname".
This is inconvenient and time-consuming, exists a way to solve all without having to perform this procedure!

Lorenzo

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 5:58AM
    Try to set TfrxMemoView's dataset and datafield. If you will want to change dataset for several memos - just select they and change dataset one time

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.