Error: unresolved external

I am trying to immigrate my code from XE7 to XE10.1. But after I installed latest Fastreport (5.5.8), it came out errors during compiling.
wrote:
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'System::__linkproc__ __fastcall LStrLen(System::AnsiStringT<0>)' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FASTREPORT 5 VCL STANDARD\LIBD21\FRX21.LIB|frxXML
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall System::Classes::ComponentPlatformsAttribute::ComponentPlatformsAttribute(const unsigned short)' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FASTREPORT 5 VCL STANDARD\LIBD21\FS21.LIB|fs_iinterpreter
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'System::Variants::__linkproc__ __fastcall VarToLStr(System::AnsiStringT<0>&, TVarData&)' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FASTREPORT 5 VCL STANDARD\LIBD21\FS21.LIB|fs_itools
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external 'System::Variants::__linkproc__ __fastcall VarFromLStr(TVarData&, System::AnsiStringT<0>)' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FASTREPORT 5 VCL STANDARD\LIBD21\FS21.LIB|fs_iinterpreter
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall System::Sysutils::SysErrorMessage(unsigned int)' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FASTREPORT 5 VCL STANDARD\LIBD21\FS21.LIB|fs_idisp
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall System::Sysutils::StringReplace(System::UnicodeString, System::UnicodeString, System::UnicodeString, System::Set<System::Sysutils::System_Sysutils__75, 0, 1>)' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FASTREPORT 5 VCL STANDARD\LIBD21\FRX21.LIB|frxRes
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall System::Ansistrings::StringReplace(System::AnsiStringT<0>, System::AnsiStringT<0>, System::AnsiStringT<0>, System::Set<System::Sysutils::System_Sysutils__75, 0, 1>)' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\FASTREPORT 5 VCL STANDARD\LIBD21\FRXE21.LIB|frxExportPDF
[ilink32 Error] Error: Unresolved external '__fastcall System::Classes::TStrings::SetDelimiter(const wchar_t)' referenced from C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\RAIZE\CS5\LIB\RS-XE7\WIN32\CODESITEEXPRESSPKG.LIB|CodeSiteMessage

I have made sure old path in cbproj file been updated to new one. And there was no missing lib during compiling.
Please help.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 6:49AM
    Try to remove all references for FR's LibD21 folder in the your project settings

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.