PAS files in LibDxx folder

Hi all!

Running recompile.exe (during installation or manually afterwards) puts PAS files alongside the DCU files inside the LibDxx folder. Is this intended?
If I compile my applications the compiler uses the PAS files instead of the DCUs which defeats the whole purpose of precompiling FR AFAICT.
Do I misunderstand something here?

Best regards,
Uli

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 7:35PM
    wrote:
    If I compile my applications the compiler uses the PAS files instead of the DCUs which defeats the whole purpose of precompiling FR AFAICT.
    Units will be compiled one time only. If you will not change FR's pas files - it will not recompile

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.