Fill in a number of empty columns

Hi,

I'm doing quite a bit of label printing. I always use 3 columns and 8 rows label sheets.

Problem 1: Sometimes I need to start on column no 1 (the left one) when the groupfield change. (Perform a 'row feed' when starting to print from a new group). That means that column 2 and/or 3 should be blank if the group change occur before all three columns are filled with data.

Problem 2: There are cases where I need to start printing on a label in the middle of the label sheet and not on the first (upper left) label. How can I have the report start to print data on label #10 (leave the first 9 labels blank before starting to print from the first data record)?

Thank a lot for help on this

regards Tor

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.