Best Feature for Grouping

I'm new using FastReport, but a feature that I think is important, and is very much needed would be the automatic sorting group.

When creating group in the report, FastReport should enter the expressions automatically in the ORDER BY clause of the SELECT.

Currently we have to do this manually, that is, every time we change the order of groups in PAGE, we have to change the order by the SELECT.

I am using the QUERY OBJECT DATA within the own report.

FastReport does not do this automatically?

But he should use this rule and add the expressions after the ORDER BY and then put the user fields

Thanks

Marcio Eduardo
Brazil

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 3:05AM
    wrote:
    FastReport does not do this automatically?
    Yes, you should sort dataset
    wrote:
    But he should use this rule and add the expressions after the ORDER BY and then put the user fields
    Really? What about simple group sample with COPY function in the grioup expression?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.