PDF Export A5 to A4

edited 7:50AM in FastReport VCL 5
I have report with two pages, made in A5 page format, and when I print the report I scale it to A4, and have options:

1. Print first page - prints first page on A4
2. Print second page - prints second page on A4
3. Print first and then second - prints first page and after first prints second page on A4
4. Print first and second page - prints both pages on A4 landscape

Is it possible, when exporting to PDF, to have same result like I have when print to printer?

Now when I export to PDF, it exports in A5 format and Last Option(4) is printed like Option 3 (one page after another, not side by side).

When I print report on "Microsoft Print to PDF" it prints with scaling A5 to A4, and Option (4) is printed side by side, but that is not the solution which would satisfied my customers.

Comments

• gpigpi
    edited 7:50AM
    wrote:
    Is it possible, when exporting to PDF, to have same result like I have when print to printer?
    No, FR's PDF export doesn't have such feature

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.