Printing StringGrid in FastReport in C++ Builder

Hello there, I hope all of you are OK.
I need to know how to print an existing StringGrid from my Form into a new frxReport.
I am developing my project with C++ in C++ Builder XE7, I saw the Demo at Programmer Manual but it is by using Delphi and it's not the same thing. (I mean, I can not understand it jeje)

What I'm doing is to create my Report by using some data from a Query and I also want to add a StringGrid that I have in my Form, that's all.
I tried this (BUT DOESN'T WORK):
TfrxCrossObject * frxCrossObject;
frxCrossObject = new TfrxCrossObject(Page);
			//TfrxCrossView * CrossView = (TfrxCrossView*)frxCrossObject;
	Variant RowIdx, ColIdx, Text;
	int filas = StringGridConsulta->RowCount;
	int cols = StringGridConsulta->ColCount;
	for(int i = 0; i<cols;i++ ){
		for(int j = 0; j <filas;j++){
			RowIdx = j;
			ColIdx = i;
			Text = StringGridConsulta->Cells[i][j];
			CrossView->AddValue(&RowIdx, 1, &ColIdx,1,&Text,1);
		}
	}
I uploaded a file with the whole code that I'm using to create my report and trying to print my StringGrid

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.