How to create custom toolbar ?

edited June 2016 in FastReport .NET
Hi,

I've wanted to create custom toolbar which will appear in FastReport designer.
I've read the documentation and I found out that I have to create class which derived from ToolbarBase. So, I've created such class, set Name property in constructor, and created buttons, and at the end I've registered my class using DesignerPlugins.Add() method. But unfortunately, after launch my application, the toolbar did not appear.
I've sifted through source code, and I found out, that other toolbars which derived from ToolbarBase (like LayoutToolbar, StandardToolbar) are added to Controls collection of ToolbarTopDockSite, but I haven't found any code which do the same for custom toolbars.

Is it possible to add custom toolbar to designer, and what steps should be taken to accomplish it ?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.