FastCube1 does not shoe "Calculation Formula" editor.

edited June 2016 in FastCube
We have fastcube versiyon 1.x license. we are trying to move development platform to new laptop.
i've installed FastCube to the laptop but i can not edit scripts when i open existing prooject with Delphi 2007

Edit: the only one change from previus development platform is the new one also has Delphi XE2 installed.

any idea?

Comments

• edited 9:35AM
    it's my mistake.
    we should select "FastScript DCU files" when recompiling fastcube if we wanna use scripting.
  • edited 9:35AM
    I have no deep idea about fastcube. But in my idea i hope the fastcube versiyon 1.x license you have used is expired. Sometimes it won't support with Delphi 2007. Better to ask any system manager to solve your problems. They will have the deep idea about it. They can help you to solve the problem you were facing now. For these days i am busy with organizing a program for Yoga course Dubai. So i can't involve in this.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.