frxIBODataset AV (FR 3.03 and 3.04)

Hi, I've already posted this question before (3.03), and I had no reply. I've posted 2 days ago in the newsgroup, but until now I've not seen my message (how could have been "lost"?).
Well, now I've 3.04 and the problem is still here:
when I drop the frxIBODataset in a form I get the following error:
Access violation at address 053D75D3 in module 'frx6.bpl'. Read of address 00000008.

Any clue? All the other DB components (frxDBDataset, frxADOComponents, frxBDEComponents etc.) work just fine.
(Using Delphi6 pro, and IBO 4.3.A, Win2K sp4)
Thanks
Marco Menardi

Comments

• edited 6:58PM
    I also have this error. When I recompile frxIBO.dpk and dclfrxIBO.dpk packages and put the frxIBO.bpl to System folder, everything start working well.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.