Why always A4

Hi,

I'm trying to create a report that defaults to letter, but always is sent to the printer as A4 unless I use the advanced options on the print dialog, choose Scale and then select Letter instead of A4. And this must be done every time I use the report. :-(

Here is the .frx code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Report ScriptLanguage="CSharp" ReportInfo.Created="04/20/2016 22:13:29" ReportInfo.Modified="04/20/2016 22:20:58" ReportInfo.CreatorVersion="2016.2.14.0">
<Dictionary/>
<ReportPage Name="Page1" PaperWidth="215.9" PaperHeight="279.4" RawPaperSize="1">
<PageHeaderBand Name="PageHeader1" Width="740.5" Height="28.35">
<TextObject Name="Text1" Left="28.35" Width="94.5" Height="18.9" Text="Letter?"/>
</PageHeaderBand>
<DataBand Name="Data1" Top="32.35" Width="740.5" Height="75.6"/>
</ReportPage>
</Report>

And this is how the print dialog shows (see attached image). The printer has been set to Letter before that test.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.